Friday, October 19, 2012

high five for friday.

today we're playing along with Lauren from my grey desk



i really love this type of a 'weekly round-up', but sadly i didn't post one last week.  here's some of this week's fun via pictures (all taken with my iPhone 4 via Instagram app)... 


1. already menu planning for the upcoming holidays.
2. my husband + i went out to a lovely (but kind of expensive) dinner with our cousins. we loved the food!
3. i went on a rare late night drinks met up with my best gal. thanks BJ's for staying open until midnight!
4. got my toes done for the first time since last month... thank God!
5. and falling in love with my toe nail color i decided to paint (albeit messy) my finger nails the same color. this is a 1st in many months of not being matchy-matchy (my husband thinks it's weird that my toes/finger nails don't match..oh, boys never get these kinds of things).

how was your week? anything fun you want to share?

wishing you a great weekend, and see ya next friday.  come back next week for a project life update, some Christmas card posts, and maybe a review on a new eatery we're trying this coming saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment